Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cars

Love them hate them they are here to stay. Love them when they run right and get me to my destination on time and safely. Hate them when they break down and they are all sadpanda. It makes me sad when my car breaks down. I love her. We go on long rides with nothing but the road and the great sounds of trance coming form the the windows. AS the bass gets louder and louder she gets faster and faster. I can feel her wanting to be free as we move hand in hand when we drive. Its not as if she a part of me i'm apart of her. When i breath she breaths when i step she steps so on and so on. I love my ford 97 gl Taurus she treats me well and in return i treat her with the respect she deserves. Yes if you were wondering gl does stand for general luxury in my mind. Nothing but oil changes every 3k miles and gas that i feel is fitting for her as well as not letting her getting low on any fluid. She needs a little tender loving care but with a little i receive a lot and respect that. My story of me and her going to Seattle. On the way back on one tank of gas she got 450 miles which is about 30 mph not bad for a car with 220,000 miles on it. Its a true ford story and how strong American made cars are and still stand the test of time. I will never trade her or giver her up for any other car shes mine until the day i die............

No comments:

Post a Comment