Saturday, July 28, 2012

Iphone

god dam this thing. What the hell is with the service lately and all the lawsuits. Is it me or is apple freaking out of there minds. Lets sue over the lock screen really. Why not sue for looks of it oh wait the've done that. In fact lets sue to sue just because we have money. Is our patent laws this lose that we can sue left and right over stupid shit. i don't know about you but that makes me sick. I'm going to sue people who use the phrase lets do this. I say it a lot why not in fact im going to patent that phrase so its mine and only i can say it. Then if i every hear someone say it boom theirs a cold mil waiting for me at my house. I love this so much im going to the curt house to petition this to get the ball rolling. Man is this what it feels like to be sue happy. You should see the smile on my face from ear to ear baby. I cant wait im so excited i'm going to lose sleep over it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment