Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maybe a little rage lol

Lets start with the people in human resources over in Seattle. These people are so incredibly dumb its almost impossible to comprehend i kid you not. First few stores i apply to, when i call back a week later to check up. She had this to say oh yeah they have been filled aw cool so you sat on my apps and did not turn them in. Thats freaking epic i wish i could do that, so this way when ever your trying to get anywhere it wont happen who cares about your app. Your from some where else i dont want to help your ass out at all. In fact im shredding it now hehe to spite you. Then i get a call form the regional, that sounds sweet something i did not expect or even saw coming but hey why not. So he tells me to apply for the meat ans seafood. Sweet i have tons of experience in that no brainier right this is smooth sailing sounds like the gods are shining on me on this day right. Nope it takes them almost a month for them to call back to tell me its full. It gets better every time i called to check up on it they were like who is Nick well hes your grocery manager last time i checked and the one who would be doing the interviews. No one had a clue who there boss was freaking funny as hell. When i got a chance to talk to there stupid ass illiterate human resource person. All she kept saying was who are they sir well they are you guys and what you were looking for. Then she said i don't handle the internal apps, really you got to be fucking kidding me right that's your very job. Why the fuck are you in human resources if you don't understand what your job title is. My god some of the worst people i have in my life ever dealt with, its sad to all i was trying to do is transfer over there and watch my aunts house for her. It makes me sick that people go all this way to help me out and then fuck me over. Its like why did four people call me to give me hope when all your going to do is stomp on it and light it on fire. Then after all this Nick calls me this week. Tells me they have no openings and proceeds to give me the worst advice i ever heard of all i could say was ty and hung up. My jam literally dropped when he utter this fucking words. You nee ed to fill out the restricted times you cant work. Are you serious read what the hell you just said. You want me to have restriction, really what kind of world do you live in. You would think being available any dam time of the week would be indeed what a company looking for. Someone you can call when ever and will be there. I guess im crazy, time to check into a hospital. So i guess this is it white coats and all the checkers i can eat. nothing like getting high for free and no worries rights sounds like the good life. Nothing but interesting stories form others and great food. Hear i come eastern state hospital..........

No comments:

Post a Comment