Monday, July 30, 2012

TWINS??????

For years i have been haunted by this and why are they all here in this location. Why are some female and others male. What is the driving force behind all this and is it some greater plan i'm unaware of. What makes me the most copied person in this one location so special. Hell all go as far as saying i'm nothing but an average guy trying to get by day by day. That is all. I've had conversations with many of my friends about me doing things that ended up being just my twins. Its kinda of odd to have a stranger come up to you and ask hows your horses and hows uncle ted. I don't know man i have no idea who you are. Even when i say that they still look at me like i'm someone they've know for years. It's in there eyes, its right there even they believe its me. My very first job was at Safeway and when a guy named ken went to work at another store to fill in he had this to say. Before i get to that let me till you my first car was a 72 mustangs its important believe it or not. Well here we go. He said and i quote; "Theres a chick who drives a 73 mustang who works at the store i filled in yesterday who looks exactly like you." First off what the fuck is the odds of it being female and drives and old mustang that's only one year off from mine. This is an ongoing thing. Then when i started at tidyman's i was going to SFCC at the time, a chick who was a checker asked me if i went to EWU. I said no and she asked again are you sure it looks just like you i said i know what school i go to last time i checked hehe. Another time at the same place someone asked me if i got a new job and that i was no longer working at the gas station i said nope been here the whole time. Yet again another time but its from a close friend asked if i was downtown i said nope im at home. He said well i just saw you walking and drove by to wave. Its odd but it drives me to want to meet me. Now working at Fred Meyer i had a person asked if i had a twin brother who works at pet co, i said not to my knowledge. Gets even better and why its on my mind now. So my sister comes to me today and says i saw you in Cheney. I said no i was at work. She said yeah i followed you and it was weird to see the same car you drive and a person who looks just like you. Alright hold up i have a new car now a 97 ford taurus and its blue how the fuck did my twin know and or get the same dam car. Thats more than enough for a person to think hes from some other time or is crazy hehe. I don't know which one to believe in anymore its freaky and they keep following me as well as copy what i do it seems. They are all over my stomping grounds buying the same car i drive who knows maybe im not me today. Maybe this is my twin and its not really me. Now that would be the best right a person whos been raging this whole time on this blog is now a distant star in the background cause Ive been copied over and over to the point where even my copies are me. So i leave you all with this....... Is this the real me or not??????? you decide.......

1 comment: