Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sugar and potassium

These two dam items are the vain of my existence in a literal sense. i hate them with a passion and cant seem to get away form this drug. Its almost dam near impossible to get rid of sugar ive gone nuts trying to find a way. You simply can not do it unless you don't eat and only drink water. As far as potassium goes why the fuck that's in everything now is beyond me. I cant have it, its bad for a person like me with hig blood pressure. Im on a beat blocker that holds any little bit of this shit in my body and high doses of a can kill you. Yes i know its great for severe acne patients and the scary part the part they don't tell you until your on it is that you have to get tested every month to make sure your kidneys are working. So this drug that makes your skin look great also kills you sweet. Enough of that how about that it kills me just for taking meds. Pretty sad to see a vitamin slowly eat someone away maybe its why im crazy.........

1 comment: