Saturday, April 7, 2012

Youtube

Is it me or are there just people posting shit trying to get famous. Seems like every where i turn theres a new cat video. My god end it we get it there cute stop making videos of them its old and needs to change. Also youtube tired of watching a commercial and then while the video is playing you throw in another add. Turn this crap off i don't care about the next nike shoe or want to see another car be dropped off a crane for fun. If i see one more cat video i'm going to freak the fuck out and tear my hair out an post that as a video. People stop making videos about how your felling and whats on your mind for the day. I get it your boring and have nothing to post so why not whine about your life in a video. Since where on the topic of feelings is it me or does every god dam cartoon now ask the main character how there feeling today. Are kids these day that depressed we now have to ask them how there feeling day in and out. Is it no wonder suicide is up with the constant badgering of how you feelings today. I'm fine now its time to drink some wine until i unwind. What happen to all the good old cartoons. Like the road runner and the cyote. Those were epic and enjoyable. Let me guess with today's consensus society they labeled them as too violent. Sweet lets all drink milk and eat cookies. Then feed them with garbage about everyone being a psychiatrist,  who goal of the day is to stand there and say one line "HOW YOU FEELING TODAY." Let me think about this i was fine but now i'm not sure you keep asking like theirs something wrong cant i just live life free balling. Let me think and not you do the thinking for me. Or take me to the doctor and dope me on more pills. So i have no feelings or emotions at all. I'm just here not sure why but theses pills tell me i'm ok now. Ty and feed me more. The more numb i feel the better off i am so i don't have to do anything anymore. I enjoy the short bus and all the colors of the rainbows that are pills. Woot another year of incoherent babble. Also since were talking about kids. Lets make it so offensive to public spank kids when there out of line that all we can do is let them through a fit or your calling cps. Its now socially unacceptable to punish your kids of any way shape or form. That's fantastic no wonder every parent is now an alcoholic and living on the edge omg is the teacher today going to ask my child if everything is alright at home. What if they say something about that fite we where having. Ohh man need more. SIP SIP that's better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment